Los Angeles Office
Investor Defense Law, LLP
445 S. Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90071
We sue bad financial advisors.
At Investor Defense Law LLP, our investment fraud lawyers limit their practice exclusively to representing investors. The Los Angeles office offers a broad range of legal services to investors who have been hurt by bad financial advisors.
We defend our clients from negligent or fraudulent advisors in most courts, including state, federal, and bankruptcy court. We also have significant experience with bring claims against advisors in arbitration proceedings, before FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority), JAMS, and AAA (American Arbitration Association).
Let us help you evaluate your case.
Investor Defense Law does not charge to evaluate investor claims. Furthermore, we take the vast majority of our cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we are only paid out of the recovery we win for investors. If we don’t win a recovery, we do not charge any legal fees. Unfortunately, an investor who waits too long to contact an investment fraud attorney may have their claims barred by the statute of limitations.
Our cases run the gamut of investment products, including:
- Alternative investments;
- Variable annuities;
- Oil & Gas limited partnerships;
- Bonds, including junk bonds & municipal bonds;
- Stocks, including penny stocks;
- Mutual funds and ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds);
- Proprietary hedge funds; and
- REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts)
In our efforts to protect investors, Investor Defense Law has filed claims against:
- Broker-dealers & stockbrokers (a/k/a financial advisors);
- Investment Advisers;
- Insurers & insurance agents;
- Issuers (companies who issue their own stock); and
We have filed claims for several types of misconduct, including:
- Breach of fiduciary duty;
- Elder financial abuse; and
- Violations of state and federal securities laws
If you are in investor and you think you may have a claim, please give us a call or fill out the form on our website today.