Los Angeles Office
Basalt Legal, PLLC
- Union Bank Plaza, Suite 3100
445 S. Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Meetings By Appointment Only
We sue bad financial advisors.
Our investment fraud lawyers have helped dozens of investors recover losses from some of the biggest names on Wall Street. The Los Angeles office offers a broad range of legal services to investors who have been hurt by bad financial advisors.
We defend our clients from negligent or fraudulent advisors in most courts, including state, federal, and bankruptcy court. We also have significant experience with bring claims against advisors in arbitration proceedings, before FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority), JAMS, and AAA (American Arbitration Association).
Let us help you evaluate your case.We do not charge to evaluate investor claims. Furthermore, we take the vast majority of our cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we are only paid out of the recovery we win for investors. If we don’t win a recovery, we do not charge any legal fees. Unfortunately, an investor who waits too long to contact an investment fraud attorney may have their claims barred by the statute of limitations. Our cases run the gamut of investment products, including:
- Alternative investments;
- Variable annuities;
- Oil & Gas limited partnerships;
- Bonds, including junk bonds & municipal bonds;
- Stocks, including penny stocks;
- Mutual funds and ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds);
- Proprietary hedge funds; and
- REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts)
- Broker-dealers & stockbrokers (a/k/a financial advisors);
- Investment Advisers;
- Insurers & insurance agents;
- Issuers (companies who issue their own stock); and
- Breach of fiduciary duty;
- Elder financial abuse; and
- Violations of state and federal securities laws